Thursday, February 17, 2011

Celibacy: Day Three

Scotch and celibacy don't mix. Last night, I attended a Scotch tasting put on by The Macallan. Eden Algie is the Brand Ambassador or some such thing. Basically he gets to drink with people and talk about Scotch, which as far as I'm concerned is the best job that ever existed unless Salma Hayek had a nipple fluffer on set of From Dusk Till Dawn.

If you ever have a chance, I highly recommend that you take part in one of these tastings, unless you happen to be practicing celibacy (OK even then do it, but do it with caution). Have you ever had a night where all you drank was good, single-malt scotch? Eden Algie, god bless him, served us 10 year (x3), 12 year, 15 year and 18 year (x2) Macallan all for free.

Good Scotch tends to bring about a jovial happy drunk. It makes me happy, nostalgic and amorous. Throw in the Macallan girls in tight black dresses and we could have had a real catastrophe if I weren't so strong of mind and will.

That's right, made it through another day. I had a friend tell me that this would be like a detox, and that I would eventually get very clear minded and it would be amazing. Apparently, soon after that you go completely insane.

Most women are not impressed by the 30 day time frame. Ladies, sex time with men and women works like dog years. Maybe worse. Definitely worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment