Friday, May 6, 2011

Product Recommendation: Just a Drop

For my birthday back in November, my good friend Julia gave me a few little goodies. I believe that this one was meant as a gag gift but it has proved to be one of the most genius products I have come across.

What is Just a Drop? It's a courtesy flush in a bottle. I have a very small apartment and the bathroom is off of the kitchen. When you have a lady friend over and you are cooking for her, nature is not necessarily going to hold her call. Just a drop of Just a Drop into the toilet from the conveniently pocket-sized bottle pre-use holds in the odors. It's like something James Bond would have Q create.

I have since bought a second bottle for travel purposes to avoid the extra faux pas of wrecking someone else's bathroom. This shit is brilliant.

*Addendum -- I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but it comes with a handy little travel pouch. Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment