Friday, February 25, 2011

Celibacy: Day 11

How do lesbians know when they are done having sex? Don't give me that "When both of them orgasm" bullshit. One will cum quicker and then the other will be worked up again by the time the other is done, or one is going to be incredibly difficult to get off and then one person is doing 65% more work then the other every time the sex goes down. How do they know when they are done?

What have I gotten out of celibacy? My first hickey. I'm almost 30 years old for Christ's sake; it's embarrassing. I find hickeys tacky but apparently they happen?

I went and saw a Japanese movie about bugs at the new FilmBar downtown with a special lady friend (The Artist) and back to her place. Japanese bugs are a major turn on so, 4 hours of making out ensued, because how the hell do you know when you are done making out? It is an infinite activity. There is no easy point to say, "OK, I'm sick of kissing you, I'm going home." It's like petting a dog more than petting a cat. A cat lets you know when the petting is over but a dog will let you pet him forever and he gets all awkward about it when you stop. Frustration.

At least she gets to do something about it when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment