Friday, February 18, 2011

Celibacy: Day Four. Role Reversal.

I had a date with that special lady friend last night; the one who was pissed off when I started this whole celibacy bit. First of all: she is still pissed.

We started watching Into The Wild at her place, but the main character was a little bitch who I was hoping would get eaten by a polar bear or some kind of mutant salmon or something and then the DVD hit a scratch and wouldn't play anymore so we made out instead.

I very purposely left kissing as an available option in my sex abstinence. One reason is because I like kissing and didn't want to give it up. The other reason is it adds to the challenge of it. The third reason is to mix it up and see what happens. Let's face it, the lines of my rules are pretty blurred. Basically I guess I am not allowed to get or give orgasms.

Making out, when you know it can't lead to sex, brings the magic of making out back. I was able to be in the moment and just enjoy the kissing. I felt like a teenager again, until...

...I felt like a teenage girl. She made a move. Yeah, she tried to break my will. You know...she reached for it...and I had to stop her. The role reversal was mind-blowing. Usually when a man makes out with a woman he is constantly pushing limits. We kiss and kiss and wonder "Can I put my hand there?" or "will she stop me if I take that off?" and so forth. We are velociraptors testing the electric fence for a weak spot.

Last night, I was on the other end. I started to have to constantly be aware of where her hands were and what she was trying to do so I could stop her when she went to far. Now I know how women feel (or get felt). There is a certain power in play here. Being the one who controls the sex. Saying no! Who would've thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment