Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Celibacy: Day 8

I am starting to worry about the health implications of short term celibacy. My testicles ache and I can't say that I have been completely flaccid since waking up. Is it possible to sustain a celibacy injury?

Several people have asked me if a wet dream would count against me in my experiment. Absolutely not. I can't control that and it is therefore no testament against my will-power. I should, however, point out that I have never had one. It feels a little late in life to start but at this point I feel as though it may prevent serious medical side effects.

On that note, if you are an attractive woman and I know you, it is entirely possible and likely that I had a dream about you last night. Yeah.

I am aware that I am a freak-show right now, for most of the hand-full of people who read this blog, so if you have any questions, post them on the comments or hit me up on twitter (@natron602) and I will gladly answer them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment