Thursday, March 3, 2011

Celibacy: Day 17 - Date

I'm a sex on the first date kind of guy. Not one of those guys who dumps a girl who won't put out on the first date, but I'm nothing if not a man of passion and most of my best relationships have started with first date sex. I have no qualms about it and have been known to get stuck in the friend zone when it doesn't happen that way.

I have a date this afternoon with a girl from OKCupid who is rather adorable and innocent looking. Then I clicked the tab that shows this graph.

For those of you who don't know, OKCupid has a bunch of questions that you can answer about various topics to determine your personality so that it can compare you with easy to read graphs. The one here shows which personality traits she is rated higher than me on and by how much. More sex-driven, passion-driven, kinky, experienced in sex and sloppy?! How is that even possible? I am in for a world of hurt.

I am now pouring a little Bailey's in my coffee and hoping that you'll join me in toasting day 18 of celibacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment